Your ACTIVE FORECLOSURE REAL ESTATE AND HOMES FOR SALE Daily List has been posted. These are Single Family Homes listed as‘Active’ on the Birmingham MLS.
These homes are ripe for the picking. Dont Let them pass you by.
ACT NOW because ACTIVE FORECLOSURE REAL ESTATE AND HOMES FOR SALE IN BIRMINGHAM AL are on the rise and will not last long.
Over the course of the next few days, I plan to walk you through the steps that I, being a 10 year veteran of the business, have identified as being the most crucial in
determining the success of the Buyer’s experience in obtaining their dream. I
will break it down so simply that you will know exactly how you are to be
treated, guided, educated, and represented by your Realtor®. If you find that
your experience has differed from below, please contact me as soon as possible.
It is possible that your Realtor® is not working as hard as they should be. I
have proven it over the years that I will run over a thousand yards, just to
get you one of your own. I look forward to serving your ACTIVE FORECLOSURE REAL ESTATE AND HOMES FOR SALE IN THE BIRMINGHAM AL METRO AREA needs.
- BUYER SEARCHES FOR PROPERTIES ONLINE FOR ACTIVE FORECLOSURE REAL ESTATE AND HOMES FOR SALE IN THE BIRMINGHAM AL METRO AREA
- BUYER CONTACTS REALTOR®
- BUYER CHOOSES REALTOR® IN WHICH TO WORK WITH
- BUYER AND REALTOR® DETERMINE PROPER AGENCY TYPE, COMPLETE APPROPRIATE PAPERWORK
- REALTOR® HELPS TO FACILITATE MORTGAGE PRE-APPROVAL WITH LOAN OFFICER
- REALTOR® PERFORMS BUYER’S NEEDS ANALYSIS for purchasing ACTIVE FORECLOSURE REAL ESTATE AND HOMES FOR SALE IN THE BIRMINGHAM AL METRO AREA
- REALTOR® SELECTS LISTINGS THAT MATCHES BUYER’S NEEDS/WANTS
- REALTOR® SETS UP SHOWING APPTS THEN SHOWS PROPERTIES of their favorite ACTIVE FORECLOSURE REAL ESTATE AND HOMES FOR SALE IN THE BIRMINGHAM AL METRO AREA
- BUYER SELECTS PROPERTY IN WHICH TO PLACE AN OFFER
- REALTOR® SUBMITS OFFER TO LISTING AGENT
- REALTOR® RELAYS ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER / NEGOTIATES COUNTER-OFFER
- FINAL ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER IS GAINED, OFFER BECOMES A VALID CONTRACT
- BUYER DECIDES ON TITLE COMPANY / PLACE OF CLOSING AS IS BUYER’S RIGHT
- BUYER SUBMITS EARNEST MONEY (WHERE APPLICABLE) AND REALTOR®
- REALTOR® AND BUYER SCHEDULE NECESSARY INSPECTIONS
- REALTOR® AND BUYER WORK WITH MORTGAGE OFFICER TO ORDER APPRAISAL
- REALTOR® AND BUYER DECIDE ON IF PROPERTY IS ACCEPTABLE ON BUYER
- IF REPAIRS ARE NEEDED, REALTOR® SUBMITS ADDENDUM TO SELLER / LISTING AGENT
- REALTOR® RECEIVES ACCEPTANCE OF ADDENDUMS
- REALTOR® SUBMITS NECESSARY RELEASE OF CONTINGENCY PERIOD ADDENDUMS
- BUYER RECEIVES LOAN APPROVAL
- BUYER WORKS WITH MORTGAGE OFFICER TO CLEAR CONDITIONS
- CLEAR TO CLOSE IS RECEIVED – SCHEDULE DATE OF CLOSING
- FINAL WALK THROUGH WITH BUYER AND REALTOR®
- BUYER AND REALTOR® ATTEND CLOSING
- ALL FINAL PAPERWORK IS COMPLETED AT THE PLACE OF CLOSING WITH BUYER AND REALTOR®
- THE BUYER HAS NOW COMPLETED THEIR REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION WITH THEIR REALTOR®
- BUYER SUBMITS A TESTIMONIAL OF THEIR REALTOR® AND THE EXPERIENCE THEY HAD WITH THEM
- BUYER COMPLETES POST-CLOSING ACTIVITIES
- BUYER REFERS FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS TO