ACTIVE REAL ESTATE FORECLOSURES FOR SALE IN BIRMINGHAM AL – 01/10/2012

ACTIVE REAL ESTATE FORECLOSURES FOR SALE IN BIRMINGHAM AL 01/10/2012

Your FREE ACTIVE REAL ESTATE FORECLOSURES FOR SALE IN BIRMINGHAM AL – 01/10/2012 list has been posted.

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR PERSONALIZED REPORT OF ACTIVE REAL ESTATE FORECLOSURES

OR visit http://www.PropertiesInBirmingham.com/search

ACTIVE REAL ESTATE FORECLOSURES FOR SALE IN BIRMINGHAM AL

These are Single Family Homes ‘Active’ on the Birmingham MLS. These homes are ripe for the picking. DO NOT LET THEM PASS YOU BY…ACT NOW….BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!

ACTIVE REAL ESTATE FORECLOSURES FOR SALE IN BIRMINGHAM AL

I hope you have an awesome day, packed with smiles while searching for your active Birmingham AL Real Estate Dream.

It wasn’t long ago that some economic forecasters anticipated a turnaround in the home-sale market by 2012. When the economic recovery stalled and the housing market showed no sign of turning around quickly, projections for a housing recovery were pushed out two, three and even seven years.

Some believe that home prices have bottomed and are increasing in areas powered by strong job growth. However, even in places where prices are rising, they are not rebounding. Many anticipate another 5 percent price decline over the next two years.

ACTIVE REAL ESTATE FORECLOSURES FOR SALE IN BIRMINGHAM AL

Research gives a 65 percent probability that the recovery will be choppy. It forecasts a 5 percent chance of a strong recovery and a 30 percent chance of a double-dip recession. Factors holding a recovery back: a general sense of uncertainty that undermines consumer confidence; millions of unsold foreclosure properties; high unemployment; cutbacks in services; and tight credit conditions.

ACTIVE REAL ESTATE FORECLOSURES FOR SALE IN BIRMINGHAM AL

The same lenders who gave risky mortgages to buyers who couldn’t afford them in 2005 and 2006 are now making it difficult for qualified buyers to get financing. It used to take a credit score of 620 or more to qualify for a conventional mortgage. In those days, loans to buyers with 5 to 10 percent cash down were readily available.

ACTIVE REAL ESTATE FORECLOSURES FOR SALE IN BIRMINGHAM AL

Today’s buyers need a credit score of 600. Some conventional lenders require a 20 percent cash down payment. If the buyers are self-employed it can be more difficult to qualify. One of the best things that could happen to the housing market at this point would be an easing of credit-qualifying standards — not to the ridiculously low level of several years ago, but to a level that would enable more creditworthy buyers to take advantage of today’s low interest rates and relatively low home prices.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s